IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PATIENTS WITH FINANCIAL HARDSHIP FROM COVID-19 | Elite Care understands that the COVID-19 crisis has created a significant financial hardship for many families and individuals. We do not want patients to delay seeking emergency care for financial reasons. Patients who seek care during the COVID-19 crisis may be eligible for a complete waiver of their financial responsibility. Elite Care will evaluate each situation on a case by case basis. Please call 713-527-4400 if you have any questions.
Keeping You Safe From COVID-19
At Elite Care 24hr Emergency Center, we understand the concerns of those in our community when seeking emergency care. For this reason, we have implemented a specific protocol for our staff and for patient visits in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. These steps range from keeping our Emergency Center clean on the hour every hour, to completely separate the entrance registration process for respiratory patients. This allows us to minimize exposure to and transmission of all viruses, especially COVID-19. Our staff is equipped with PPE, masks, and enforced to practice hand hygiene.
Below list a few steps we are taking to keep our facility clean and safe
- Before entering the facility each patient is required to clean their hands and put on the mask we have provided at the registration located at the front door of our emergency center
- Patients are then instructed to take a registration packet from the table and enter back into their car to complete their registration form.
- They are then instructed to call the facility and speak with a nurse to discuss their emergency and ensure that all respiratory patients enter the facility appropriately.
- If they are not a respiratory patient they are instructed to enter the facility to be seen by one of our board-certified physicians immediately.
- If they are a respiratory patient they are instructed by one of our nurses to go to entrance 2 where they will be seen by a doctor and given the proper care.
- Our physicians are required to use phase 2 of our emergency center to put on their PPE gear and get ready to care for patients with respiratory illness
- Each patient has their own private room where we must limit the number of family visits due to COVID-19.
- After every visit, we thoroughly clean our lobby and all patient rooms and change bed linens to keep it safe and clean for all patient visits.
At Elite Care 24 hour Emergency Center we will always go above and beyond for each of our patients to ensure Elite care, safety, and patient satisfaction. Our goal is to #KEEPHOUSTONTHRIVING!