Elite Care would like to invite you to one of our free CPR classes. Moms, Dads, Nannies, Babysitters, Lifeguards, Restaurant Staff, Teachers or concerned citizens – this class is for you.
Our instructors teach the American Heart Association Heartsaver Hands-Only CPR with AED Training for Infants, Children, and Adults. The class also covers the Heimlich maneuver for choking victims as well. This class does not include first aid training and is not a BLS class for medical professionals.
Class Details & Policies
- Classes typically run 90 – 120 minutes depending on attendance.
- Class size is limited to those that register online.
- Each individual must register to participate.
- Only one reservation is allowed per person.
- Classes are available to those age 14 and up.
- Parent must accompany child under the age of 18*
- Classes start promptly at scheduled time.
- Snacks available 30 minutes before class time.
If you have never been to our ER before, please allow us the opportunity to give you a 5 minute tour.
If you are unable to attend the class, kindly inform us as soon as possible. Otherwise, no-shows will not be allowed to be re-book.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS CLASS IS FREE TO LOCAL RESIDENTS ONLY. IF YOU DO NOT LIVE OR WORK NEAR OUR RICE VILLAGE FACILITY, PLEASE FIND A CLASS NEARER TO YOU. NON-LOCAL WORKERS AND RESIDENTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. DRIVERS LICENSE SHOWING LOCAL RESIDENCY OR LOCAL WORK ID WILL BE REQUIRED TO REGISTER. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL NON-LOCAL REGISTRANTS.Check Schedule